Controlled research with groups of Standardbred horses shows that Infratonic therapy reduces inflammation, as indicated by infrared thermography. It accelerates muscle cell healing measured by the diagnostic muscle enzymes CPK and AST in serum and increases Hyaluronic Acid production. A Second study not only showed a 41% net increase in HA but also an increase in volume, viscosity, and clarity of synovial fluid.
Dale Patterson, a board certified EEG technician trained in biofeedback, recorded EEG brain maps, first with an early model of the Infratonic which produced a clinically significant 18% increase in Alpha even though it had minimal frequency variability. He then used a more advanced Infratonic with highly variable "chaos" frequencies. After comparing the results it was found that the Infratonic with the chaos frequencies provided eight times the increase in Alpha activity as the older unit, showing that frequency variability increases induction of Alpha rhythm in the EEG.
The Infratonic was used to treat a group of high school students preparing for the college entrance examination. Whereas the average pass rate for the other six senior classes was 50%, 86% of the students in this class passed the examination and were placed in five-year colleges. The other 14% got high enough scores that they were accepted to three-year trade schools. Infratonic® therapy reduces stress and worry, which can otherwise shut down the thinking process and interfere with such mental-performance activities as taking tests.
Three hundred children with a variety of digestive disorders were treated with the Infratonic QGM (older version of the Infratonic). Each had several signs of digestive Qi deficiency: Loss of appetite, bloating stomach, aching stomach, diarrhea, constipation, excessive thirst, pale/yellow face, distemper, insomnia, automatic sweating, night sweating. Treatment consisted of applying the Infratonic to the lower back for two 10 minutes periods each day for six days. The results showed a substantial decrease in all symptoms. Click here for research study.
Researchers studying the trembling of hands revealed that people who tremble in the Theta range (4 to 8 Hz) tend to separate themselves from those around them and tend to feel victimized. Those in the Alpha range (8 to 13 Hz) tend to view themselves as being in service to the group, and those trembling in the Beta range (13 to 20 Hz) tend to be overloaded with logistical, or dilemma-type, worries.
These studies showed that the Infratonic qigong simulator (early version of the Infratonic) induces physiological changes in brain waves as measured by EEG, and that these changes, including increased amplitude of Alpha and increased brain synchronization, are similar to those induced by a qigong master. Click here for research study.
Clinical studies found that Infratonic therapy is effective in treating symptoms of childhood bronchial asthma, and in strengthening immune function as measured by T-lymphocyte population Click here for research study childhood bronchial asthma. In addition, a research study in rabbits shows how Infratonic treatment might activate the body's immune system against bacteria, both accelerating antibody production and regulating body temperature. Click here for research study.
In a study conducted in 2002, 20 diabetic patients were recruited from doctors on the Infratonic, Inc. mailing list, and entered into a pilot study based on the existence of substantial diabetes symptoms as reported by their doctor. The results, also doctor-reported, showed that the participants who continued to use Infratonic therapy regularly and followed the protocol showed significant improvement in their neuropathy symptoms and in their quality of life. Click here for research study
A group of research scientists at the California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute in San Francisco evaluated the potential effects of the Infratonic device on cultured human tumor cells. They found the Infratonic frequencies sensitize human glioblastoma cells. Click here for research study from 2004. Click here for research study from 2012. The potential for infrasound to enhance cellular drug delivery indicates that exposure to the Infratonic frequencies can influence cell membrane permeability.
Effects of Emitted Qi from Qigong Masters and the Infratonic® Device in the Human Central Nervous System
SUMMARY: The Infratonic® is a stochastic resonance device that produces infrasonic waves similar to the Qi emitted by the hands of Qigong masters. Using electroencephalograph [...]